Sweet Purple is a well-ballanced indica/sativa hybrid specially for unpredictable climates and temperatures. The strain has a great stability in different conditions. It contains 50% indica and 50% sativa genetics.
The plant grows up tall and reaches to 2m even when it’s cold. It develops bushy structure with thick stems. The flowering is quite short and takes about 8 weeks. The harvest comes at the end of September and produces about 500 gr.
The smoke brings a sense of controlled calm and concentration. The herbal bouquet with sweet and minty tones suits for each gourmet.
Вкусы и Эффекты
Популярные Репорты Показать все Репорты (2)
Последние отзывы Показать все отзывы (2)
Well, that’s true! The cycle lasted about four months. It’s my first cycle of the DWC, and the experience of growing in the soil was just once, 15 years ago:grin:.
In general, I made the following conclusions:
1. DWC is easy! Several important points for hydroponics:
– Eliminate the slightest penetration of light into the tank
– Maintain the temperature of the solution no more than 20-21C
– Lots of bubbles does not happen
– PH meter and ppm-meter are essential, without them do not start 😀
– The line GHE Flora Nova Grow / Bloom is excellent, on the principle of “pour-and-forget”
– The most convenient tank cap design must be rigidly fixed to the walls of the box. So you can move the tank if needed.
2. Appearance of growing cones was magnificent. Unfortunately, they have lost their bluish color very quickly due to the rotting of the roots, but it confirmed sign of purple: there was purplish-violet color
in the middle of the cones
3. Hydroponics is remarkable quest with a bunch of bonuses and skills at the end of :wink::grin:
Cannabis grow journals, strain reviews by home growers, harvests and trip reports. Sweet Purple by Paradise Seeds strain information.