Ready the yard for summer: Scotts grass mix, weed killer, tools, more from $6 (Up to 37% off) Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest deals and more. Sign-up for our newsletters and have Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food For New Grass Plus Weed Preventer
Ready the yard for summer: Scotts grass mix, weed killer, tools, more from $6 (Up to 37% off)
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest deals and more. Sign-up for our newsletters and have our best offers delivered to your inbox daily.
Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering up to 37% off a range of gardening and lawn care products from some of the top brands in the space. Everything in the sale ships free for Prime members or in orders over $25. The deals start from just $6 and come just in-time to get that lawn and garden setup in shape for the summer. You’ll find everything from Scotts Turf Builder rapid grass seed to weed killers and even starter food to get everything off on the right foot. From there, Amazon is also dishing up deals on sprinklers to join this morning’s price drops on the Rachio HomeKit controllers and Greenworks electric tool deals. Head below for a closer look and our top picks from the sale.
Amazon lawn and garden deals:
- 5.6-lb. Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Mix $28 (Reg. $35)
- 4-lb. Tomcat Mole & Gopher Repellent $6 (Reg. $10+)
- 1-gal. Ortho WeedClear $29 (Reg. $36+)
- 32-oz. Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food $13 (Reg. $18)
- Orbit Day/Night Motion Sprinkler $54.50 (Reg. $70)
- Aqua Joe Metal Base Oscillating Sprinkler $24 (Reg. $34)
- Sun Joe Kumade 5 Tine Claw$11 (Reg. $15)
- 3-pack Sun Joe All-Purpose Garden Gloves $16 (Reg. $20)
- And even more…
Another way to upgrade your backyard for the summer is with an above ground pool or hot tub. For today only, Amazon is offering up to $150 off a range of popular options alongside accessories for folks that already have a pool in the yard. Everything starts from $12 Prime shipped and is organized for you right here.
Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Mix features:
- Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate (subject to proper care)
- Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days
- This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it’s the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass
- Fall and Spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food For New Grass Plus Weed Preventer
Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food For New Grass Plus Weed Preventer features 2 in 1 formula which is designed to feed your new grass and prevent tough weeds in one convenient product. It is specially developed to provide your new grass the essential nutrients it needs to promote stronger roots and help it grow thicker and quicker compared to unfed turf. Plus, it is very effective in preventing troublesome weeds such crabgrass and dandelions for up to 6 weeks without damaging your new grass. It is also great for establishing sod and grass plugs sod or reseeding.
Available in a 21.52 lb. bag and covers up to 5,000 square feet.
Features and Specs
|Active Ingredient||Mesotrione – 0.08% Total Nitrogen – 21% Available Phosphate – 22% Soluble Potash – 4% Iron – 1%|
|Target pests||Large Crabgrass, Smooth Crabgrass, Dandelion, Plantain, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Lambsquarters, Purslane, Corn Speedwell, Ground Ivy, Hairy Bittercress, Henbit, Parsley Piert, Pennsylvania Smartweed and others
* See label for complete list
|For use in||Newly Seeded, Over-seeded, or Newly planted Kentucky Bluegrass, Tall Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Centipedegrass, as well as fine, spreading and creeping Red fescues|
|Application||It is advisable to apply product on a calm day and before you water plants that are newly planted. Do it when the temperatures are between 60 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit.|
|Pet safe||Yes, if followed by directions on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO||FL|
|Coverage Area||Covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.|
|Special Features||2-in-1 formula that feeds new grass and prevents weeds|
|Shipping Weight||22.67 lbs|
|Manufacturer||Scotts (Mfg. Number: 23200)|
RECOMMENDED SPREADER SETTINGS:
- Scotts Broadcast/Rotary Spreaders – Set to 4 1/2
- Scotts Drop Spreaders – Set to 7
Large crabgrass, Smooth crabgrass, Dandelion, Broadleaf plantain, Buckhorn plantain, Carpetweed, Common chickweed, Common lambsquarters, Common purslane, Corn speedwell, Ground ivy, Hairy bittercress, Henbit, Parsley piert, Pennsylvania smartweed, Persian speedwell, Pokeweed, Purslane speedwell, Redroot pigweed, Shepherd’s-purse, Velvetleaf, White clover, Yellow woodsorrel, Flatsedge, Yellow nutsedge
Scotts New Seed Weed
Sometimes it takes time to get your lawn moving in the direction you want. But with Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter® Food for New Grass Plus Weed Preventer, you don’t have to wait. Starter® Food for New Grass Plus Weed Preventer has a 2-in-1 formula that feeds new grass and gives it a quick start, while preventing crabgrass and dandelions for up to 6 weeks. New grass grows thicker AND quicker versus unfed grass, which will have you on your way to the lawn you’ve always wanted. Faster.