Our certified-organic CBD vape cartridges and flowers are THC-free and tested for maximum potency. We only use all-natural ingredients that are safe for inhalation, and that help increase CBD absorption. Single or bulk orders available for domestic or international shipping. Primary Jane PJ Pure organic CBD vape pen cartridge (NO PG, PEG, VG, MCT) uncut, strain specific terpenes, full spectrum CBD distillate oil. In the past few years, the popularity of vaping CBD has exploded. If you’re ready to explore the benefits of vaping CBD for yourself, finding the best CBD e-liquids (aka CBD vape oil) is important. Vaping CBD is becoming a huge facet of the CBD industry and there is a plethora of products for the picking. With so many
USDA-Organic Smokable CBD from Wisconsin
Partnered Process CBD products are USDA certified-organic and continually tested, resulting in the purest and most effective CBD flowers and vape cartridges in Wisconsin. A third-party testing facility ensures that our products are accurately certified and safe to use; each product comes with a QR code detailing individual lab results for completely transparent quality assurance.
CBD That is Safe to Vape
The Partnered Process difference is our commitment to safety and quality. Our vaping cartridges are free of chemicals such as MCT, PG (propylene glycol), or VG (vegetable glycerin). Instead, the natural terpene blend is used as the carrier resulting in a clean, natural delivery of broad-spectrum phytocannabinoids. Our products do NOT contain the harsh chemicals found in popular tobacco products or unregulated street products and may be used daily. If you have special circumstances or are concerned, please talk with your doctor to make sure you are healthy enough to inhale CBD.
*Please note that Partnered Process vape cartridges are not compatible with JUUL products and require a 510-thread vape pen for consumption.
What are the side effects of smoking CBD? Can you get high?
We adhere strictly to federal regulations to maintain negligible THC levels (below 0.3%) therefore, it is not possible to get high from smoking any CBD product. However, it is not uncommon that people describe a sensation of alertness, relaxation, or an uplifting feeling after smoking CBD products. Read our reviews for more information on what CBD users experience.
Smoking CBD Vs Tinctures or Oral Consumption
When you buy products from Partnered Process, it doesn’t matter if you smoke or consume CBD edibles or tinctures, you are ingesting the same high-quality CBD from our processing facility. The CBD of any of our premium products will adhere to cannabinoid receptors in the body for the desired effect. Some people prefer smoking CBD because it is the most effective way to deliver CBD to those receptors. When CBD is taken orally, about 15% is active because the rest of the CBD is metabolized by your liver. When CBD is vaporized, about 60% is active.
Organic CBD Vape Pen Cartridge | PJ PURE Distillate – 0.5g UNCUT (NO PG, PEG, VG, MCT)
For a vape experience like no other, try our Primary Jane PJ Pure full spectrum CBD distillate vape cartridges. Crafted in small batches and traceable by batch number, this 3rd party lab tested, uncut CBD distillate comes in “live” canna terpenes or plant derived (botanical) terpene strains with a phyto-cannabinoid rich hemp extract. SUBSCRIBE for monthly recurring shipments and save 15% on each order – NO hidden fees! View subscription terms by clicking here.
KEEP RUBBER CAP TO PREVENT LINT AND DUST FROM ENTERING THE CARTRIDGE
NOTICE: MOST LIVE CANNA STRAINS ARE CURRENTLY OFFERED IN OUR 1G PJ PURE VAPE CARTRIDGE ONLY.
PJ PURE CBD VAPE CARTRIDGE DETAILS
Our PJ Pure full spectrum organic CBD vape cartridge is a level above the rest – let’s talk about why. This full-spectrum CBD vape oil works with your body’s endocannabinoid system to promote relaxation, better sleep, and a more positive mood. Read reviews from our verified customers to see why PJ Pure should be your #1 choice.
- NO carrier liquids NO cutting agents (PG, PEG, MCT, VG, Vitamin E, thinners, etc.)
- Much higher minor cannabinoids than competitor CBD vape products (CBN, CBC, CBDV, CBG)
- Thick, viscous consistency due to purity (CBD crystals may occur in some strains)
- Strain specific, triple distilled GMP/ISO 9001 compliant & FDA approved terpenes for flavor and noticeable effects
- “Live” canna terpenes or botanical terpene options available
- Our distillate is winterized for removal of lipids and cuticle parts that can be harmful to inhale
- Distilled from non-GMO USA organically grown hemp
- Below 0.3% D9 THC, compliant with the U.S. Farm Bill
- Full spectrum, phyto-cannabinoid rich extract to deliver the “entourage effect”
- Lab Tests for a full range of cannabinoids with very low or trace amounts of THC
- Crafted in small batches and traceable by batch number
100% pure and organic CBD vape pen cartridge
Ingredients: full spectrum CBD hemp distillate (organically grown hemp), botanical or ‘live canna’ terpenes.
CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS (LAB RESULTS)
Q: What is the total cbd milligram amount in this product?
A: The total active cannabinoid content for most batches tests at around 300mg/0.5g cartridge. Along with CBD, minor cannabinoids are very important and have shown to have equal and sometimes greater effects than CBD itself. There are also many other unidentified cannabinoids natural to the plant that are present in our distillate.
Q: There’s 500mg (0.5g) net wt. of oil = 300mg of total identified cannabinoids … what does the other 200mg consist of if there is no “cut”?
A: We use 5% terpenes which provide strain specific flavor and effects. The additional 95% content in our vape cartridges consists of CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG, CBDV, THC, and other unidentified cannabinoids, terpenes, flavanoids, and molecules – all from the original hemp plant. In whole hemp plant extracts (which this product is based off of) there are approximately 500 trace compounds. We do not cut our distillate with thickeners, thinners, or other carrier liquids. For this reason, there are times where our cartridges may have crystalization due to high cannabinoid content with no cut. Our cartridges seem to have no issue with vapor production even with crystalization, however if you are experiencing blockages please heat the cartridge with a hot face cloth for some time, or a hair dryer for a short period of time.
Q: Why is our all glass vape cartridge better?
A: Our Oil never touches anything except glass and the ceramic heating element so there is no possibility of heavy metals migrating into the CBD vape oil. This is more important than one might think. We have done lab tests on samples taken from our glass cartridge and the same batch taken from a metal interior cartridge, and discovered that heavy metals only appear on the lab result in the non-glass sample! Our cartridge is made with thick, durable glass, but still may break if dropped on a hard surface – be careful.
Q: Will this CBD vape pen leak or malfunction?
A: Since we switched to our new all glass design we have only had 1 complaint of leaking and 2 complaints of our organic CBD cartridge breaking due to being dropped, out of thousands sold. Prior to this, our 1 st generation CBD cartridge began to have frequent issues which is apparent in some of our older 2-3 star reviews. We have always been prompt to send out a replacement if any hardware failure issue should arise.
Q: What is the best way to use a CBD vape pen?
A: The most effective way to use a CBD vape pen is to start by inhaling the vapor through the mouth piece, bring it into your lungs and pause for a second or two, then exhale. Continue this process for 4-8 inhalations. 8 inhalations = Approx. 14mg of active cannabinoids; About 180 puffs per 0.5g cartridge.
Q: How much CBD oil is best for me?
A: The proper CBD dosage will vary from person to person. The reason for this relates to body type and what benefits each person is looking to achieve. For some, only 3-5 puffs will provide results. For others, 5-12 puffs or more will be required to experience optimal effects. The best advice we can give is to start with a lower amount and evaluate. Continue to double the dose each day until you reach a 4x dose. If you are still not getting the desired results by then, please contact us for more assistance.
Q: What is a CBD Vape Pen?
A: A CBD vape pen is typically thought of as a cartridge containing pure CBD oil that is capable of heating the oil and producing inhalable vapor. The term “pen” is generally the idea of the cartridge connected to a battery, making it one unit that works in tandem to produce vapor. You will need to purchase our vape battery to power this cartridge. It is technically not a “vape pen” until the cartridge is connected to a battery.
Q: How long will my CBD vape pen cartridge last?
A: Your .5g PJ Pure cartridge will last as long as 20 days or as little as 1 week. It depends on how much you are consuming per day/dose.
WHY PRIMARY JANE
Primary Jane is focused on bringing innovation and attention to detail to our existing and new product developments. We realize that the CBD space is saturated, but we stand out with unmatched customer service, focusing on all natural high quality ingredients, and putting out products that are unique to the market or contain unique & important features that others do not.
We offer free shipping on orders over $75. All batches are lab tested for potency and contaminants. Check our reviews to see why customers love our products and customer service. Our monthly product subscriptions also help keep costs down for your recurring orders.
Primary Jane PJ Pure™ is extracted from high CBD hemp strains. Our process captures more minor cannabinoids than others on the market. This is why we have highly detectable amounts of minors along with CBD, such as CBDV, CBN, CBC, CBG, CBL, THC (<0.3%). Our hemp is proudly grown on organic compliant hemp farms that do not use pesticides or herbicides. PJ Pure is a whole plant extract, non-synthetic and not an isolate. We extract our oil from the whole plant: flower, stalks, and seeds.
We ship on business days – Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Some shipments will also go out on Saturdays. All orders are processed and shipped out within 1-2 business days. All orders are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority. USPS has a 3-5 business day transit time on First Class packages, and a 2-4 business day transit time on Priority.
Keep cool: CBD and hemp based products are sensitive to heat. Please try to bring your package in as soon as it arrives.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We have a 30 day money back policy on all products. All product returns must be in the same physical condition as received and in the original packaging. Defective or damaged products can be refunded in full with photographic proof. We will accept returns on used and/or opened products if you have a doctor’s note or proof of allergy/negative reaction to any of our products. Please check the ingredient list before purchasing.
Top 10 CBD E-Liquids
In the past few years, the popularity of vaping CBD has exploded. If you’re ready to explore the benefits of vaping CBD for yourself, finding the best CBD e-liquids (aka CBD vape oil) is important. Vaping CBD is becoming a huge facet of the CBD industry and there is a plethora of products for the picking.
With so many CBD products available, how can you ensure you’re getting the best CBD e-liquids available?
CBD or vaping barely even existed a decade ago. Vaping CBD is still in its infancy, meaning people are still working to figure things out. With that being said, there are new products hitting the market all the time and it’s ultimately up to the consumer to figure out the way to go.
We’re here to take away any of the confusion when it comes to choosing the best CBD e-liquids. If you’ve decided to start vaping CBD, you deserve to have the best experience possible. Below are our choices for the top 10 CBD e-liquids.
Things to Keep in Mind When Looking for a Quality CBD E-Liquid
Before we get into the top CBD e-liquids available for vaping CBD, here are some things to consider when choosing a CBD e-liquid of your own.
- Make Sure E-Liquid Doesn’t Separate — CBD e-liquid should be well mixed and uniform throughout. If the product separates into different layers, it’s not the best quality product. This is one of the biggest issues facing CBD e-liquids — CBD doesn’t mix well with most e-liquid bases. If you’re looking for quality, your e-liquid should be the same throughout the entire bottle.
- Avoid Cloudy CBD E-Liquids — The clearer your CBD e-liquid is, the better. Any high-quality CBD e-liquid is going to be completely clear (think translucent). If you notice your e-liquid is cloudy, dark or thick, it may be an inferior product.
- Don’t Purchase Products That Don’t Offer Test Results — Any CBD product you use should be sourced from hemp that is cultivated with the highest standards. When it comes to CBD, transparency is everything. Remember, the market is largely unregulated, and there are plenty of companies out there selling CBD products that fall short of what they’re intended to deliver. Make sure the company you are purchasing your CBD e-liquid from uses responsible cultivation practices AND offers lab test results for their products. You’ll know you’re getting a quality product when the company voluntarily provides third-party test results. Any company that doesn’t should be avoided.
What Are the Best CBD E-Liquids?
Every brand of CBD that sells e-liquid is going to say it’s the best. But don’t forget that in this market there are plenty of salesmen passing off snake oil to the unsuspecting customer interested in CBD.
Interested in vaping CBD and looking for the best CBD e-liquid available on the market?
We’ve done the research so you don’t have to. We know how overwhelming it can be to find the best CBD products to fit your needs. Rest assured, we’re here to help you get the best experience from CBD that you possibly can. So, without further ado, here are the best CBD e-liquids currently available.
Top 10 CBD E-Liquids
- CBDfx Vape Juice — CBDfx offers a CBD e-liquid made out of high-quality hemp oil in nine different flavors. Ready to go right out of the bottle, each 30ml size is available in 250mg, 500mg or 1000mg. CBDfx Vape Juice is made from broad spectrum CBD oil, and all their products are third-party tested for quality and transparency.
- CBDfx Vape Additive — CBDfx is actually known for their vape additives, and theirs is specially formulated to be mixed with existing e-liquids for use as a tincture or applied topically to the skin. Kind of an all-in-one CBD product, if you will.
- Koi CBD Vape Juice — Koi CBD Vape Juice is sourced from Colorado-grown hemp and is available in 100mg, 250mg, 500mg and 1000mg strengths. Each batch is tested for quality, potency and consistency, with test results readily available on their website. Koi CBD Vape Juice is available in six different flavors.
- Hemp Bombs CBD E-Liquid — Looking for a high-quality CBD e-liquid in a wide array of flavors? Look no further than Hemp Bombs CBD E-Liquid. Their premium e-liquid is sourced from naturally grown hemp grown in the USA. Third-party lab results are readily available on their website, and their e-liquid is some of the most popular on the market.
- Pure CBD Vapors CBD Vape Oil — Pure CBD Vapors offers CBD e-liquid in four different flavors in four strengths ranging from 100mg–1000mg. As a company that’s been in business since 2014, they’ve undoubtedly proven themselves in this highly competitive market. All products have been lab tested for purity
- CBD Genesis E-Liquid — This broad spectrum CBD e-liquid is designed for vaping or oral use. CBD Genesis E-Liquid doesn’t contain any added flavors and is available in six strengths ranging from 100mg–2000mg. Lab test results are available on the page of each product, offering a quick and easy way to make sure you’re getting a quality product. If you’re looking for something more flavorful, CBD Genesis E-Liquid can easily be mixed with other e-liquids.
- Hemplucid CBD Vape/Drip — If you’re interested in a CBD e-liquid with rich plant flavor, Hemplucid CBD Vape/Drip could be your best option. Because their vape oil has high viscosity (a thick, sticky consistency between a solid and a liquid), Hemplucid recommends thinning out this product with another e-liquid. It can also be taken under the tongue or added to any food or drink. Lab test results are also readily available on their website, ensuring you’re getting a quality product you can trust.
- CBD Drip CBD Vape Oil — CBD Drip has an extensive line of e-liquids and vape additives, all containing broad spectrum CBD oil. This e-liquid is another that comes with a strong, natural taste and aroma, which some might prefer to add an additional flavored e-liquid to. The hemp used to produce CBD Drip’s products is Clean Green Certified, meaning it was grown in a sustainable manner. Lab test results are available on their website.
- Diamond CBD Vape Juice — Diamond CBD has a wide-variety of CBD vape juice options made with CBD harvested from Kentucky-grown hemp. Available in 3 different flavors (strawberry, watermelon and jungle juice) and all third-party tested for quality, Diamond CBD is a popular U.S.-based CBD brand that offers CBD e-liquid that is produced with all-natural ingredients in strengths ranging from 42mg–670mg.
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best CBD E-Liquids
Vaping CBD certainly has its advantages and is becoming an increasingly popular method of CBD consumption. If you’re interested in vaping CBD and are looking for the best e-liquid to meet your needs, the products on this list will do just that. All come highly recommended with rave reviews from real customers, and all offer test results to ensure you’re getting what the label claims.
Still have questions about CBD e-liquids? We’re always here to help!
Thanks for reading! To show how much we appreciate you, we’re going to give you 16% off your next order. Just use code READER16 at checkout!
Joy Smith is Joy Organics Co-founder and visionary. After her own life-changing experience with CBD, Joy started Joy Organics to create a line of sustainable and premium CBD products consumers could trust. Before founding Joy Organics, Joy worked as an itinerant speaker, traveling to over four continents to empower women across the globe.